Ask a question
Fresh as a Daisy
Cheeze439

XBOX 360 and Superhub, will not connect (Wired)

I got my Superfub installed today, however I cannot get my xBox 360 to work with it at all.

I have tried the default settings in the superhub, the xbox connects to the network but fails at the internet connection.

I've tried the recommended ports forwarded, 3074, 80, 53, 88, 1863, the xbox connects to the network but fails at the internet connection.

I've tried the DMZ, the xbox connects to the network but fails at the internet connection.

I've tried a combination of both DMZ and forwarded ports, the xbox connects to the network but fails at the internet connection.

I've Unpn off and on, the xbox connects to the network but fails at the internet connection

I've tried automatic and manual settings on the xBox, the xbox connects to the network but fails at the internet connection

Same problem every single time.

Please help, I've searched all over and the only answer I keep coming across is to link my old router up to the superhub and use the hub as a modem, I don't really want to have to do that.

Please use plain text.
Gandalf
Pete_R

Re: XBOX 360 and Superhub, will not connect (Wired)

Hi cheeze439,

Could you try disabling "IP Flood Detection" under the services section of your hub and advise if the issue is ongoing?

Regards,

Peter Rafferty

Help and Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question.
Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
swissp

Hi,

I've got a similar problem.  Had the superhub ugrade last week, connected xbox via cable and won't connect to xbox live ?  It seems to connect okay to the internet though.   PS3 works fine ?

I've tried disabling the IP Flood detection and it didn't help.

What next ??

Thanks,

Please use plain text.
Padawan
stubarru

Hi

I have my xbox connected wired and when I had cable installed I had the same problem so I reset the automatic network settings on the xbox.  Once I did that my xbox connecting fine.  I would also advise turning off the Ip flooding on the Super Hub

Hope that helps

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
swissp

Nice one !  Sorted the problem, seems to be working fine now.

Thank you,

S

Please use plain text.
One to Watch
WillyRapier

I'm still having issues with my Xbox not connecting. I tried turning off flood detection, and resetting connection settings on my Xbox using "Reset to Factory Default" in the network connections menu, but can still not connect.I am also connecting through a wired connection

When testing the connection, my xbox connects to the network fine (and can stream music from my PC) but fails to connect to the internet, saying that the DNS cannot resolve XBOX Live servers or Xbox.com.

Would anyone have further suggestions, please?

Thanks,

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
Shin

[ Edited ]

Hi there.

For some strange reason when I go to Systems Settings > Network Settings it says that my XBOX 360 isn't connented to the Superhub even though it blatantly is. So that means i can't even get into Wired Network and reset the Automatic Network Settings to fix this issue. Any ideas?

Cheers

Shin 

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
sansej4

[ Edited ]

sorry for spamming wrong tab :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.