Ask a question
Making Waves
AwAk3e

Options for cancelling contract.

What are my options for cancelling my contract with Virgin? My internet has been unstable from the moment I got the service but was useable, though bad service, usuable. However for the better part of the last month and a half its been awful. Completely not usuable and I would like to know what are my options for cancelling my contract? I know I can cancel my contract by paying a fixed cost but is there a way I can cancel without paying any sort of money?

Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Human Answer Bank
Stythinator

Re: Options for cancelling contract.

Hi,

I don't think you can Cancel the contract if you are still in the contract without paying a Fee.

I would reconmend dialing 150 from your landline and chooseing the option "thinking of leaving"

and speak to someone about your issue/issues there.

Hopefully you get somewhere.

Good Luck!

Please use plain text.
Forum Team
Jen_A

Hi AwAk3e,

I am sorry that you are having problems with your connection. 

To discuss the conditions of your contract you will need to speak to our customer services department. They will be able to advise you of all the options available.

However, it is standard procedure for customers to report any faults they have, either here in the forum, or by telephoning 151 (from Virgin landline) or 0845 454 1111 (from any other phone).

If you wish us to investigate via the Forums, please post a detailed description of the issue you are having.  This will enable us to diagnose and fix the fault.

Jen_A
Help & Support Forum Team

Problem Solved?Fault with your service?We did warn you!
Please use plain text.
Human Answer Bank
pippincp

There is good info here which may help you get your problem resolved or advise you the best course of action should you still wish to cancel.

Note:- You must give your ISP reasonable time to solve your problem to have a case for cancellation.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Please note: I have no connection with Virgin Media. All posts are my own opinion only.
Please use plain text.