Ask a Question
One to Watch
liushouc

Internet down today SW5

My internet went down since last night. I checked the service status on the VM webside, it says "

• You will currently be experiencing problems accessing the My Virgin Media area on our website. Our engineers are aware of this issue and are currently working to fix it fast. We apologise for any inconvenience this may be causing.

• Date Issue raised: March 31 2011, 10:13
    • Estimated repair time: April 01 2011, 09:00
    • Fault reference: F001560882

"

but it is not only about the My Virgin Media area, the router cannot connect to the internet.  and at this moment the internet is still down.

Could someone help pls?

Please use plain text.
Human Answer Bank
James_G

Re: Internet down today SW5

Hi liushouc,

I have sent you a PM, can you please reply with the information requested and we will look into this for you.

Regards,

James Gilbert

Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question.

Please can we ask you not to PM the Forum team unless requested to do so by us
Please use plain text.
Usually Always Right
Dave_O

Hi Liushouc,

Thanks for your PM to James. I've now located your account. Having checekd your connection, I can see that the modem is currently offline. This may be simply because it is switched off, but may also be indicative of an individual problem. Can you please advise whether, when your connection is lost, the lights on the front of your modem change or flash?

Thanks.

David Owen

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.
One to Watch
liushouc

the light for connection(the tick one) just suddenly went off. the modern seemed to reconnect, but it did not work. the other light were fine i guess.

Please use plain text.
Trust Me, I’m a Doctor
Neil_D

Hi liushouc,

I have checked the connection today and can see the modem is now online. Can you confirm if this issue is now resolved?

Kind Regards,

Neil D

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.