Searching for something?
Crafty
Zeratos

Inquiries

[ Edited ]

Hiya,

I have a few questions and hope I can get some answers as soon as possible;

• I've had a 50mb cable connection for the past 6 months. Can I downgrade to a lower plan and how will this impact the contract? Will I have to renew another contract to 12 months?
  • Am I able to put my service on hold for a period of a few months due to me being out of the country, such that I do not pay for a few months but still fulfill the 12 month minimum?
  • How long does it take to cancel a contract if the above two is not possible or can I specify a cancellation date?

Much thanks!

Please use plain text.
Trust Me, I’m a Doctor
DJ-Shadow

Re: Inquiries

Hello

You will need to contact VM for the answers too these, call 150 and use the option of I am thinking of leaving.

It takes 1mths notice to cancel a contract if you are under a contract of 12mths then you will need to pay a cancellation fee.

Mike

Please use plain text.
Crafty
Zeratos

Alright, I'll ring them up today. Thanks

Please use plain text.
Super-Solver
Rose_R

Hi Zeratos,

Have your queries now been answered by our Customer Care team?

Regards,

Rose Rafferty

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.