Searching for something?
Making Waves
koncret

How Can To Change IP on Virgin Media Super Hub ?

My question is in title. I have contact via email to Virgin asking to change my IP because my IP has been banned on my favorite games forum. But I got no respond from them in last 14days. So should I give tham a call ? or there is any alternative way to change it ?

Please use plain text.
Fix-a-Lot
legacy1

Re: How Can To Change IP on Virgin Media Super Hub ?

Banned by mistake (and how) or misbehaving? Since you say its a forum if your login name is banned a change of IP will not help you.   

------------------Die-hard direct connection modem user :smileytongue:
Believing is catch 22 the VMDG280 should never of been made the Super hubs 1 & 2 could have been built better the years go by and we can't see the mistakes that were made to make things right.
The more that use modem mode the more we need IPv6: Pingtest, BQM, Speed Test, Outgoing ports test
Please use plain text.
Human Answer Bank
pippincp

VM will not change your IP for you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Please note: I have no connection with Virgin Media. All posts are my own opinion only.
Please use plain text.
Superuser
apcyberax

you need to contact the website/forum and get the admin there to unban you.
having a internet connection dosn;t give you permission to access everything. the owners of sites and forums have the right to deny anyone access and the isp have no right to help users bypass a ban.

under the computer misuse act its illegal to access a computer system without the owners permission. if the forum owners have banned you they have revoked you access and there permission for you to access the forum.

Please use plain text.
Trust Me, I’m a Doctor
Chris_K

Hi koncret

Unfortunately we are unable to change your IP sorry

Regards,

Chris Kean

Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question.
Please use plain text.