Ask a question
Proof’s in the Pudding
brandscill

Re: Can I get an update on this ticket please F001749606

Hello again,

Can I get another update on these tickets please?

Please use plain text.
Dr. Yes
John_O

Hi brandscill,

I have requested a further update on your behalf, please bump this thread and we will pass on any information we receive.

Regards,

John O

Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question.
Please use plain text.
Proof’s in the Pudding
brandscill

Well here is the bump as it takes around 5-6 days for a reply at the moemnt

Please use plain text.
Captain Clued-Up
Graeme_H

Hi brandscill,

I've checked both references for you and both dates remain unchanged. I would imagine there wont me much movement on those dates over the holiday period. 

Regards,

Graeme Halvorsen
Help and Support Forum Team 

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question.
Please use plain text.
Proof’s in the Pudding
brandscill

Hi

Can I get an update on these tickets please? One should surely be completed by now but there is no improvement!
Please use plain text.
Proof’s in the Pudding
brandscill

[ Edited ]

In fact it's getting worse

50mb internet

The results are so random, that's the best I got for speed, one moment it's 8 then 2 then 10 it's all over the place can't stream anything reliably! 

Please use plain text.
Forum Team
Jen_A

Hi brandscill,

I apologise for the delayed response to your request.

Fault ref: F001749606 has now been closed as fixed.

Please let us know if you are still experiencing connectivity issues.

Jen_A

Problem Solved?Fault with your service?We did warn you!
Please use plain text.
Proof’s in the Pudding
Warby

Come on people at least read the thread before you reply, this guy has been waiting months for a fix.

16-11-2011 09:59

Hi brandscill,

It would appear that the ticket F001749606 was part of ongoing work. I've since asked for an update and an amendment to the current tickets:

F001794679 - Est. Fix 14th Dec
F001794715 - Est. Fix 25th January.

I've asked for one of these tickets to be closed as they are both for the same fault. I've also asked for downstream utilisation to be added as this is also causing alot of problems now.

Please work off the new references as F001749606 is now closed.

Kind Regards,

Patrick

First page, READ THE THREAD DON'T JUST POST.
Please use plain text.
Proof’s in the Pudding
brandscill

Thanks Warby least you made the effort.

Yes Jen your right the ticket has closed and OH MY GOD the speeds are amazing I mean just look at the 2 speedtest and pingtest results I posted.... NOT. The connection is worse than every, ping through the roof and packet loss increasing daily

Please can you now tell me the status of the correct tickets as posted earlier in this thread by another mod and again by Warby for you to save you having to do your job properly.

Sorry to sound so condecending but SERIOUSLY?

Please use plain text.
Good to Know
Oliver_C

Hi brandscill, 

I apologise for the confusion. 

F001794715 - This is still with our planning team, I have requested an update and once we have received notification, we will let you know.

F001794679 - This is also with our planning team.  It seems some resegmentation work is required on this fault. However, it is still with our planning team and as such, we have no ETA on a fix. 

I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Kind Regards,

Oliver C

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.