Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

258 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2973 Posts

Activity in Broadband

RE: non VM email

Am I correct in believing that when a non VM email address is used to access a VM account it supersedes your old one, ie, when used it logs you into your account then when VM emails are accessed from the account home page it takes you to the email a...

Enduser by Fibre optic
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email

When I click onto a link on my Virgin blueyonder email and I need to write something my keypad won’t show this only happens when I’m on Virgin

raysis by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No internet access after house move

I moved to a new house and submitted the form awhile ago for moving house. Someone came back last Friday (12 April) saying that it should be done within the same week but it isn't. Called CS on Wednesday (17 April), was told there is some error from ...

Broadband issue for a month now

We lost our broadband on the 23rd of March weekend, which we reported on the 24th. We had an indoor engineer on the 26th, who said the problem is outside. He changed everything inside and got it working temporarily. He told us he booked us an outside...

Andrea24 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

1Gig Hub5 Reducing buffer bloat

Howdy all hope everyone is wellSo as the Subject says i am getting a lot of buffer bloat on mt hub5Firstly Info for you- Using the 2.5 gig port (Hub5) to my10gig network port on my pc,Have performed standard checks and tests however i can not seem to...

Internet keeps dropping out

Hi,My internet drops out multiple times an hour everyday, and has been doing this most days since install. We've had engineers out two times in the past, and the issue hasn't seem to get better.Can anyone help at all? Below are images from my "Networ...

1000001893.png 1000001894.png 1000001895.png 1000001896.png

Webmail - forbidden - AppPassword Reset

I, as do many others in this forum regularly suffer from the webmail lockout issue which also prevents the sending of email via POP3 clients suck as Outlook. As other posts highlight, to resolve this issue you have to reset your app password and also...

Regular dropouts

Recently moved from BT (dreadful) to VM 1 Gig broadband. It’s fast and mainly excellent but routinely drops connectivity, usually once or twice a day, for a minute of less. I notice because I often work online all day and I notice the drop. I don’t n...

Email not working since 15/04/24

Seems that there a lot of problems being reported since yesterday, 15/04/24, mainly concerned with the SMTP server for outgoing mail.For me, I get:16/04/24, 23:04:47: SEND - sending mail message(s) - 1 message(s) in queue16/04/24, 23:04:47: SEND - Co...

al67 by Superfast
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos