Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
The Sorcerer’s Apprentice
Ahrier

League of Legends ping issues

Had internet issues with League of Legends for awhile the last issue was fixed as virgin followed it up in an old thread, however i am getting them again similar to last time which leads me to unstable gameplay. =/

Please use plain text.
Ahrier

Re: League of Legends ping issues

[ Edited ]

Posting from 3g phone signal, internet even cut out now and wont work on all devices.(had this problem many times too)

Edit: just come back on as I posted xd

Please use plain text.
Crafty
Mary_Donelly

I'm having problems with my ping and league of legends as well, it will be fine for a while then will randomly shoot away up past 600 while in loading screen or in game and will stay this way for a few minutes then go back to normal. It's not a massive problem but I wouldn't like it to get any worse so I would still like it to be investigated to prevent any future problems.

I am also having disconnects for hours on end the past couple of months, but my area is in the middle of being upgraded so could this be the problem?
Please use plain text.
Wizard
Darren_Coa

Hi Ahrier,

I'm sorry that you're still having issues playing League of Legends, I have done several tests and I can see no issues on your connection.

How are you connected, wired or wireless?

Could you directly connect an ethernet cable to the modem so your router is taken out of the equation and test again, this will help us pin point the issue.

Many Thanks

Darren
Help & Support Forum Team

Seen a useful post?Problem Solved?Fault with your service?
Please use plain text.
Ahrier

The ping is much more stable wired, however I cant keep in plugged in wired though since my PC is upstairs.I'm sure that there may be a problem with the router as it use to be fine.

Please use plain text.
Brainbox
Christian_T

Hi Ahrier,

I have identified an issue with high utilisation in your area. The peak hour congestion is quite likely the source of this issue.

I have sent this to our networks team to investigate. If you post back in a few days we can provide a fault reference and an ETA for this issue.

This kind of fault is typically resolved by moving modems to another cable to spread the load. If all available cables are taxed then plans to add extra capacity are made.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. If you have any questions feel free to post.

Regards,

Christian Thomas
Help & Support Forum Team

Seen a useful post?Problem Solved?Fault with your service?
Please use plain text.
Boffin
Spoony36

Christian_T wrote:

Hi Ahrier,

I have identified an issue with high utilisation in your area. The peak hour congestion is quite likely the source of this issue.

I have sent this to our networks team to investigate. If you post back in a few days we can provide a fault reference and an ETA for this issue.

This kind of fault is typically resolved by moving modems to another cable to spread the load. If all available cables are taxed then plans to add extra capacity are made.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. If you have any questions feel free to post.

Regards,

At least he gave you a explanation of what would most likely be the resolution. however i wouldn't put any hope in it being fixed anytime soon as i imagine your fix date will be 3 or 4 months down the line when you are advised of it
Please use plain text.
Ahrier

Do hope soem work is being done on it, getting worse at the moment >.<

Please use plain text.