Ask a question
One to Watch
graham123
Helpful Answer

password not recognised on superhub 2 settings login page

Hi

I've had the SH2 for a few days. The first thing I did was login to settings and change the default password. I was able to look around the other settings.

I tried to login a few days later with my new password but it said password not recognised. I tried a few times without success (also tried different spellings, capslock etc in case I got it wrong first time).

I then tried a pinhole reset in various combinations of holding until blue leds flash; reset and power off/on; hold reset button while powering on and any other combination I could think of. Each time I tried the default password, changeme, but it still comes up with password not recognised. I have tried through wired and wireless.

Any ideas?

Please use plain text.
Omniscient
gary_dexter

Re: password not recognised on superhub 2 settings login page

push and hold the factory reset for a min. of 1 minutes
If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
Please use plain text.
One to Watch
graham123

Re: password not recognised on superhub 2 settings login page

Hi gary_dexter
Having tried up to a minute before I tried about 90 seconds and that did the trick. Thanks for the help none the less.
Please use plain text.