Fresh as a Daisy
dougnut12

how to change my Nat settings to open

I have just join the vm team and am using the new vmdg280 hub working not to bad but keeps cutting off my wireless signal to my xbox or my laptop which is a total pain. So anyways called customer service and they told me to change a few settings like disable my firewall and change the channel to 6 and the mode to 145. So done now going onto my xbox its working but when logging into my other cabled  xbox the nat is stricked now. So called back again to be told to change channel to 11 and to the mood back to 300. Still aint working. serchin the Internet for help but nothing so can anyone help me fix my problem

Please use plain text.
Gandalf
Ray_M

Re: how to change my Nat settings to open

Hello doughnut,

There is a fault which is currently being investigated when trying to use multiple XBoxes with the VMDG280 hub. Please see here for more information.

Regards,

Ray Miranda

Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question.

Please use plain text.
Clever-clogs
vanukuru

Re: how to change my Nat settings to open

Hi ,

Please try to click on this website below for more troubleshooting...

http://support.xbox.com/en-gb/pages/xbox-360/troubleshoot/kb/error-your-nat-type-strict.aspx?kbid=97...

Please revert back if any concerns...

Regards,

Vanukuru

Regards,

Vinod
------------------------------------------------------------
I' m a Virgin Media staff member but anything I post on the forum is my own opinion
Please use plain text.