Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

275 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

3120 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Why are messages from groups.io being bounced

HiWhy are messages from groups.io being bounced with the following errorsmxin10.virginmedia.com: 421 4.1.1 MXIN503 Hourly ratelimit for your IP exceeded ;id=jYfYqO66qKfaJjYfZqO38N;sid=jYfYqO66qKfaJ;mta=mx10-prd-nl1-vmo;d=20230922;t=072537[CET];ipsrc=...

llitsbob by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Emails bouncing from IO groups

Geting a lot of bounce warnings froM IO groups , says Hourly rate limit for IP exceeded.I have to click link to unbounce, anyone any ideasMy hourly rate of emails is only small  This has happened previously and is very annoying Regards Ian    mxin5.v...

g0fyd by Dialled in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfer legacy unassigned Blueyonder mailbox to new VM account.

Hi, Please can a member of the admin team contact me directly to arrange moving an unassigned legacy Blueyonder mailbox to a new VM account. I am concerned it may be removed soon, as webmail access has recently been lost to this mailbox. Thank you

foxtrot2 by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin.net email hacked

Hi,My old virgin.net email has been hacked and I need some help trying to reset the password.Thanks

Hub 4 keeps rebooting randomly

Upgraded from hub 2 to 4 yesterday and since then my hub is on constant bright white light and randomly blinks and reboots and Ethernet connection also goes randomly slow. Nothing different connected since hub 2

Resolved! Hub 5x - pausing message

Anyone else getting this message when trying to pause a connection? cheers Rich    [MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

IMG_8573.png
RichP2 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

recover emails

hi all i managed to delete all my emails and no not in deleted folder anyway to recover  please

rayzor by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Engineer no show

Hello. I had an engineer booked for today between 1-6pm. I waited in all day and the engineer was a no show with no communication at all. Checked my appointment status online and they’ve changed it to tomorrow 8-1pm! no happy about this. can I be com...