Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

259 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2993 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Unstable broadband connection

I have had years of totally reliable connection with Virgin Media until about 3-4 weeks ago. Since then I have been experiencing 'reliably unreliable' connection, with reduced bandwidth and dropouts tending to occur morning and evening. A VM engineer...

bqm220424.png bqm 190424.png

Email woes again

So, after being a customer since the very early days, email is not working using mail on my two work iMacs. Worked fine until Friday, I have four email addresses. Have the SMTP settings been changed? Have gone through mine and they all match up corre...

Jules_V by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Beginner advice

I've always had Internet that has come on the BT network through the phone port but got a good deal with virgin. The guy who lived at my house before had virgin as he mentioned it when I moved in. I signed up a couple weeks ago and realised I don't k...

axool by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to request replacement Hub/router?

Hi: My Super Hub 2 has started acting-up. Does anyone know how to request a replacement?It was in modem mode, but stopped working, so I disconnected all ethernet and performed a full pinhole reset as instructed by the support webpages. This got it wo...

PhilD9 by Just joined
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broadband issue

Hi, I have the Hub 5 and are on M500 package. We have two PS5's and a gaming laptop, they are all hard wired with a cat 6 cable. Recently the connection keeps dropping causing us to lose connection to the servers? Today it happened over 10 times in t...

Webmail - forbidden - AppPassword Reset

I, as do many others in this forum regularly suffer from the webmail lockout issue which also prevents the sending of email via POP3 clients suck as Outlook. As other posts highlight, to resolve this issue you have to reset your app password and also...

Resolved! new router for 1g speed?

HiI had gone for a new contract on the 28th March. At the moment my speeds are still showing 500 gb . I went for the 1g speed which works out at £60 a month instead of £80.I received  an email this morning to say that my old contract has run out and ...