Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

258 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2973 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Internet keeps dropping out

Hi,My internet drops out multiple times an hour everyday, and has been doing this most days since install. We've had engineers out two times in the past, and the issue hasn't seem to get better.Can anyone help at all? Below are images from my "Networ...

1000001893.png 1000001894.png 1000001895.png 1000001896.png

Webmail - forbidden - AppPassword Reset

I, as do many others in this forum regularly suffer from the webmail lockout issue which also prevents the sending of email via POP3 clients suck as Outlook. As other posts highlight, to resolve this issue you have to reset your app password and also...

Regular dropouts

Recently moved from BT (dreadful) to VM 1 Gig broadband. It’s fast and mainly excellent but routinely drops connectivity, usually once or twice a day, for a minute of less. I notice because I often work online all day and I notice the drop. I don’t n...

Email not working since 15/04/24

Seems that there a lot of problems being reported since yesterday, 15/04/24, mainly concerned with the SMTP server for outgoing mail.For me, I get:16/04/24, 23:04:47: SEND - sending mail message(s) - 1 message(s) in queue16/04/24, 23:04:47: SEND - Co...

al67 by Superfast
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to access secondary email account

Hi, my wife's virgin media email account (secondary account set up via my main login) was hacked a couple of weeks ago, and it has now been locked, I believe due to the amount of spam etc this has caused.I have tried all the steps suggested on the he...

karlb79 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email not receiving with Outlook - connection error's

Been using Outlok for ages with no problems at all, then yesterday it suddenly stopped collecting emails along with the 0x800CCC1A error message.I can send but not receive mail.iMap works fine on my phone and Ipad.I followed other replies and set up ...

Wired connection slower than WiFi

New to Virgin, got 1gb package with Hub 5. Got my PC sitting right next to router and using wired connection. I'm only getting half the speed compared to the WiFi. Thought it was because I had cat5e cable, upgraded it to cat 7 and it's made no differ...

ccscot22 by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

RE: non VM email

Am I correct in believing that when a non VM email address is used to access a VM account it supersedes your old one, ie, when used it logs you into your account then when VM emails are accessed from the account home page it takes you to the email a...

Enduser by Fibre optic
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weird Speed Test Results

I had the 1Gb broadband service installed a few months ago, and other than a couple of outages all has been well. I have a Dream Machine SE which performs a daily speed test, and the results were always above 1Gbps down and 100Mbps up.  However, abou...

AidyM_0-1713088045170.png
AidyM by On our wavelength
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos