Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

258 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2971 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Hub 5 - can no longer name my devices?

I have most the devices connected to my Hub 5 named for ease of use.  The interface for doing this is buggy at best (you cannot rename stuff on row 3 onward as it overlays the top row items, plus you have to check MAC addresses on another screen firs...

adamelphick_0-1713524722928.png

complaint - broadband installation

we can use some suggestion here regarding the broadband installation. contract signed on 9th Feb 24 with agreed installation date: 11th April. no one turned up on the day, call the number: 0345 454 1111. after 40 mins of investigation, we were advise...

jzbrent by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub 5 loses connection,

my Hub 5 has lost connection about 4 times in the last 48 hours, white light on front goes out and power supply still has a green light so no issue with plug, I have to restart the Hub 5 and all is well with the White light back once rebooted, howeve...

2.5 Days with No Services!

Hello,Woke up on Wednesday morning to find a flashing green power light and solid green wifi light on my Hub 3 - no internet or TV. Went through the usual checks and resets and ended up scheduling an engineer to come out on Friday (today).Later that ...

Funk45s by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub 5 Keeps losing connection

Hi, "Upgraded" to the hub 5 and have suffered countless connection problems. I randomly lose connections from my devices, wireless and wired. I've had red flashing light several times, currently there is an issue in the area and I can barely watch TV...

Super Hub 5 randomly disconnected flashing blue

Ever since I switched to a SH5 I've had nothing but problems. It's disconnected 3 times over the past 3 days and now it's gone altogether flashing blue and offline. This has happened before and it was offline for a few hours there was nothing on the ...

Hefeydd by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can someone please help me order a pod

Just had an engineer out and he's told me to order the Pods. Ring VM after a load of faffing she tells me she can't order them and I have to use the Connect app. So I've done the scan and it said I need to order one. Can I find anywhere to blooming o...

Sudden drop in SamKnows RealSpeed to router

https://samknows.com/realspeed/ tests to my Hub 5x usually show download speeds of 1140-1142 Mbps (I am on the Gig1 Full Fibre package). However, since yesterday evening the tests to the hub struggle to achieve more than 250-300 Mbps. I have rebooted...

betaspin by On our wavelength
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin IP address black listed

After months of bounced back emails to my own domain email address and multiple conversations with my email hosting company, I have discovered my virgin IP address is black listed causing the issue. Spoke to Virgin technical support for 40 minutes an...

MD_UK by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos