Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

259 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

3001 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Error connecting to POP3, SMTP and IMAP servers

I have been using Forte Agent as an email client since as long as I can remember.Recently tried to use it and using servers imap.virginmedia.com, imap.blueyonder.co.uk, and the smtp and pop3 versions, I am now getting an SSL error 80090302. Any clues...

Hub5

I’ve just upgraded to the1 gig internet and still haven’t got my hub 5 is there a reason why, because it states that it comes with the upgrade 

Weird Speed Test Results

I had the 1Gb broadband service installed a few months ago, and other than a couple of outages all has been well. I have a Dream Machine SE which performs a daily speed test, and the results were always above 1Gbps down and 100Mbps up.  However, abou...

AidyM_0-1713088045170.png
AidyM by Dialled in
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need help with network log

Hello, wondering if anyone could help we not long upgraded to virgin gig package, but the performance hasn’t changed devices are struggling I’ve had to buy a device to help with the wifi signals and give qos its helped a lil but the problem is with t...

IMG_1038.png
Ekendall by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email woes again

So, after being a customer since the very early days, email is not working using mail on my two work iMacs. Worked fine until Friday, I have four email addresses. Have the SMTP settings been changed? Have gone through mine and they all match up corre...

Jules_V by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Callback

Went thru my issue with broadband WiFi issues with CS yesterday, clearly explained steps taken only to be asked to repeat all the steps. CS couldn't resolve so said I would get a call from second line support within 24 hrs, guess what. All supports p...

PhilipF by Superfast
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When will it be live

Virgin media have installed cable down our road for over 4 months now, we have the little black virgin stamped boxes on the ground outside but we still cannot see any packages on the Web, says not in your area yet? We are getting close to the end of ...

Hub 5 keeps dropping out

Hello I had the hub 5 installed 5 days ago ( upgrade from the hub 3 ) since then I have been having multiple drop outs where the Internet will go off and then come back on. Lights flash white on the modem and then back to solid white. We did not have...

1000021924.jpg 1000021922.jpg 1000021920.jpg
adstang by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos