Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

258 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2961 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Email dead from this morning

I cannot send or receive emails from my 2 addresses  @ntlworld.com.I'm using Windows Live Mail 2012 with Windows 7 (I know it's old but has never been any trouble).Webmail is working fine.Here is the error message:Unable to send or receive messages f...

Snoopdog by On our wavelength
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Outlook e-mail error (0x800CCC1A) :

Was working fine until yesterday but now getting the following error message when I try to send an email from Outlook using my virginmedia.com account Task 'Bernard - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC1A) : 'Your server does not support the connection...

Missing wall socket

I couldn't find the wall socket in the flat. There is only the attached socket can i use it? And when I check in the website. It said that the virgin media is available. Note that there is no furniture in the flat so It not hidden behind them.

20240416_181838.jpg

'Forbidden' message when signing into web email

Hi, I"ve started getting a two word "Forbidden Forbidden' Message when I try to sign into my virgin.net email account via a web browser (either Firefox on a Mac or Microsoft Edge on a PC). While I can still check emails at home with the Mail software...

GW29 by Tuning in
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network Routing Issue

Hi,I believe there is a routing issue with the Virgin network which is preventing me from accessing my work e-mail. I am trying to connect to 'id.nordcloud.com' but the connection times out. This problem only started today and has been working fine f...

tracert.png
plynch66 by Dialled in
  • 36 replies
  • 1 kudos

Some sites not accessible since 16/04

Hello,starting yesterday morning, some websites are not accessible, the most important one being the home of the JIRA app, atlassian.net.This would be the most important one, and is really affecting me since I heavily use it work, and I work from hom...

georgeS79 by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Can receive but not send emails

We have used ntlworld.com email addresses for many years- generally without any real problems.However a couple of days ago we discovered that we could receive, but not send, emails.Anything we want to send just goes to the Outbox on the sending devic...

craibh by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos