Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

259 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2991 Posts

Activity in Broadband

When will my order be dispatched

Hi, my order M250 Broadband was made on 08/09/2023. There is no update about the dispatch so far (5 working days). On the contract, it shows that the chosen delivery date is 12/09/2023. May I know if my order has been dispatched or not? And I could n...

HONGYI by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Beginner advice

I've always had Internet that has come on the BT network through the phone port but got a good deal with virgin. The guy who lived at my house before had virgin as he mentioned it when I moved in. I signed up a couple weeks ago and realised I don't k...

axool by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NTL Email account comprimised / hacked

Last year I received a scam extortion email from my own Ntlworld account demanding bitcoin. The scammers included my virginmedia email account password. So they had obviously got it from a security breach somewhere. I immediately changed my passwords...

WareingR by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

move emails from ntl account to outlook or gmail

I am thinking of leaving virgin media unless they offer me a decent deal i only have an ntl account but will set up an outlook account how do i transfer all my current e-mails to outlook.

x15 by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Child safe DOES NOT WORK

Virgin media's child safe does not work. If it does work then it stops working randomly, so unless you are regularly checking you wouldn't know it has stopped blocking sites. THIS IS A HUGE RISK TO CHILDREN. Especially if parents have no idea that it...

Resolved! Entering 3rd party generated App Password

I am trying to set up a new virginmedia VM account on Microsoft Outlook 2019 on my new computer.I am lead to believe I need to generate a new App Password using a 3rd party app.I have gmail account so I am trying to use that.I log in to my VM account...

Resolved! Email not receiving with Outlook - connection error's

Been using Outlok for ages with no problems at all, then yesterday it suddenly stopped collecting emails along with the 0x800CCC1A error message.I can send but not receive mail.iMap works fine on my phone and Ipad.I followed other replies and set up ...

Password

Hi all,Just had a new VM package with a new router.  Computer has found the Wi-Fi with no issues (just pressed button on back of router and it joined), but I am unable to get my Kobo E-Book Reader to access the new internet.  It's asking for a Passwo...

Resolved! VM connect not connecting hub 4

I am a Volt customer and saw I can get some free Wifi pods as a benefit but am required to run a test on my hub 4 via the VM Connect app. Unfortunately despite being connected to my wifi and it working on my device the app wont find the Hub, I've tri...