Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

259 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

3003 Posts

Activity in Broadband

VM Connect cant find hub4

I also am having issues connecting to my Hub4 since upgrading 1gig broadband this week, BM connect can’t connect and the speed is frequently showing slower than when I was on 350 gbps broadband, I am paying more and getting less! Can you help please ...

Blitts by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

up grade not happened

so Thursday 18 April 24 I did a upgrade for my internet got two emails one precontract documents and the other being the order summary. now the Estimated activation date was Sunday 21 April 24, I get things happen things are late so wanted to ask you...

alanely by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not all emails being received?

Hi,Could anyone offer any assistance with an issue I'm having with my VM email account, which is an old Blueyonder one. Emails are being received however not all, I've specifically been waiting for an urgent email to arrive, with an attachment. The s...

Slow speed on PC

I now have a new Hub 3 with 350 Mbps.  I am getting speeds on my mobile of abot 250 Mbps near the hub and pretty good round tge rest of the house (I have 3 pods).  However the speed on my PC which is connected by Ethernet cable is only 100 Mbps.  Why...

WiFi pods

I am looking to order my first wifi pod. The vm connect app does not work its telling me I am not connected to the hub but I am.

Cannot login to Connect App

I received a new Hub 3.0 yesterday and whereas I could previously use the Connect app to measure hub and device speed, it no longer connects to the hub.  I have ceared cache, removed and re-installed app but sti not recognising the hub so it sees thi...

Hub 3 with pods only accepts connections to 2.4 GHz

I have a Hub 3 and a set of pods, all VM standard config - 2.4 and 5 GHz on same SSID etc. I noticed that our Fire TV was often buffering even though it's right next to the hub, and video calls on laptops often drop connection even though signal stre...

papanoob by Just joined
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Port Forwarding to WD My Cloud Home

Hi ThereI'm trying to configure my new WD External Hard drive but it is automatically in relay mode which is restricting its use.WD have advised me the router needs to enable Port Forwarding but I do not know how to do this - I have a Hub 5 - can I g...

ColFB by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installation - Poor Customer Service

Hi all,Was wondering if anyone could help, especially if they've had a similar experience. 25/03/2024 Pre-installation was complete. 01/04/2024. The Virgin engineer turned up, no green light on the junction box outside, would not work/connect so the ...

Jackals by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos