Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

258 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2966 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Can't log in to My Virgin Media, web mail, or the smtp server

Been having problems getting mail since yesterday. I have managed to get some things going again.Bottom Line is the IMAP server works.The outgoing SMTP server works.The incoming SMTP server gives the encryption connection error.I use a prog called Ma...

Lag and poor connection for past few weeks

After a whole load of problems last summer that took months to sort, problems are now back.1Gig Superhub 5Packet loss, lag, disconnetionsDL power seems way out, the engineer configured it so it would normally stay around 0-4 on all channels until the...

Ctenn by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Outlook e-mail error (0x800CCC1A) :

Was working fine until yesterday but now getting the following error message when I try to send an email from Outlook using my virginmedia.com account Task 'Bernard - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC1A) : 'Your server does not support the connection...

Hub 5x no DMZ and modem mode

Hi all,Ive been reading up here an see that the modem mode is not available yet but I see al lot of people going the double NAT route using DMZ.i decided to try that but noticed I don’t have DMZ option on mine. So I configured it anyway and it seemed...

Network Routing Issue

Hi,I believe there is a routing issue with the Virgin network which is preventing me from accessing my work e-mail. I am trying to connect to 'id.nordcloud.com' but the connection times out. This problem only started today and has been working fine f...

tracert.png
plynch66 by Dialled in
  • 56 replies
  • 1 kudos

Hub 3.0 stops responding with errors.

I've the hub 3.0 in modem mode because I have my wifi using my own router which out performs that with the hub 3.0. Everything has been fine until the last few weeks, for no reason my internet goes off & I'm no longer able to access the hub to check....

VsUK by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

VM Connect cannot find hub 4

I can see that this has been raised before, but can’t see the solution.i have deleted and reinstalled the VM Connect App. I have reset the hub several times (full reset). I tried connecting to the hub using PC with ethernet cable and although passwor...

JonnyRod by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Some sites not accessible since 16/04

Hello,starting yesterday morning, some websites are not accessible, the most important one being the home of the JIRA app, atlassian.net.This would be the most important one, and is really affecting me since I heavily use it work, and I work from hom...

georgeS79 by On our wavelength
  • 13 replies
  • 3 kudos