1016 Posts

Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

275 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

3119 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Transfer legacy unassigned Blueyonder mailbox to new VM account.

Hi, Please can a member of the admin team contact me directly to arrange moving an unassigned legacy Blueyonder mailbox to a new VM account. I am concerned it may be removed soon, as webmail access has recently been lost to this mailbox. Thank you

foxtrot2 by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin.net email hacked

Hi,My old virgin.net email has been hacked and I need some help trying to reset the password.Thanks

Hub 4 keeps rebooting randomly

Upgraded from hub 2 to 4 yesterday and since then my hub is on constant bright white light and randomly blinks and reboots and Ethernet connection also goes randomly slow. Nothing different connected since hub 2

Resolved! Hub 5x - pausing message

Anyone else getting this message when trying to pause a connection? cheers Rich    [MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

IMG_8573.png
RichP2 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

recover emails

hi all i managed to delete all my emails and no not in deleted folder anyway to recover  please

rayzor by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Engineer no show

Hello. I had an engineer booked for today between 1-6pm. I waited in all day and the engineer was a no show with no communication at all. Checked my appointment status online and they’ve changed it to tomorrow 8-1pm! no happy about this. can I be com...

slow Volt

I have been with VM for twenty yearsI pay about £80 a month for just BB, I have voltI get nowhere near the speeds promised , sometimes 350 but usually lessVM turned out to investigate and fitted a new cable into my house last weekspeeds have now drop...

Unable to get my first WiFi Pod

I have been having serious problems, just trying to order a wifi pod. Initial contact 14.2.2024, asked to do tests, Real Speed said it could not connect to the router.18.2.2024, tests tried again, still not connection to router . Wifi pod ordered26.2...

almark by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Hub 5 - Solid White Light - No internet access

Hi,I’ve installed the new Hub 5 router.checked the cables, I have a solid white light and a text to confirm equipment activate.When I connect to the router I can connect via my ipad and Android phone, however I’m getting information telling me the in...

Church80 by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos