Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

258 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2975 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Resolved! Help with ordering WiFi Pod

Hi TeamMy son has been complaining of poor WiFi speeds in his bedroom and lag when he is gaming.I'm on the 1 Gigabit package with Volt and used the VM Connect app to check the WiFi speeds in his room and this shows that he is only getting 18mbps down...

3rd party email address issue

Honestly, this whole, ridiculous third party email address thing is stupid and makes things ridiculously complicated. Since the 12th of April I haven’t been able to send or receive any emails AT ALL from my laptop. So I tried to change the password o...

Unauthorised trespass on private land

Yesterday installation of your services were being carried out on the main road at the top of our private driveway. Your team decided that It was a sensible move to completely block access to our driveway meaning that both myself and one of our neigh...

Woodycm8 by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installation/Wayleave drama

I placed my order at the start of March, and everything was going well.I got a text on the 8th of March confirming my install date of the 25th of March, and they stated they needed to do some external work first. The 14th of March came around, and I ...

VpFalcon by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Terrible Service

We signed up to Virgin Media on 31/10/2024 and asked for our installation date to be January as we hadn’t yet moved into the property (we were renovating). Our installation date has been pushed back continually to the point where they are now saying ...

Slow speed on PC

I now have a new Hub 3 with 350 Mbps.  I am getting speeds on my mobile of abot 250 Mbps near the hub and pretty good round tge rest of the house (I have 3 pods).  However the speed on my PC which is connected by Ethernet cable is only 100 Mbps.  Why...