Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

257 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2949 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Email dead from this morning

I cannot send or receive emails from my 2 addresses  @ntlworld.com.I'm using Windows Live Mail 2012 with Windows 7 (I know it's old but has never been any trouble).Webmail is working fine.Here is the error message:Unable to send or receive messages f...

Supposed closed account

So like a few others on here, I had a virgin media account that was closed a few years ago... however now I'm getting messages to my mobile telling me that email address is being used to recover passwords for Facebook, instagram, humble bumble, tinde...

Email CONTACTS list

How do I delete items from the CONTACTS list which comes up when I start to enter a contact name in the TO field.

jmcmul15 by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't log in to My Virgin Media, web mail, or the smtp server

Been having problems getting mail since yesterday. I have managed to get some things going again.Bottom Line is the IMAP server works.The outgoing SMTP server works.The incoming SMTP server gives the encryption connection error.I use a prog called Ma...

Resolved! Moving cable

Hello I am revamping the living room which means moving the router to the other side of the room.I’ve noticed the cable coiled in the white box is probably long enough to reach where I require it to be.are there any issues with me doing this?seems a ...

Network Routing Issue

Hi,I believe there is a routing issue with the Virgin network which is preventing me from accessing my work e-mail. I am trying to connect to 'id.nordcloud.com' but the connection times out. This problem only started today and has been working fine f...

tracert.png
plynch66 by Dialled in
  • 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Email Issues

Anyone else having email issues this morning. Since 9am I'm getting "server unreachable" on webmail and iphone

Disappointing

Up until a few months ago, I was on EE, with a 330MB connection. And most of the time I was getting around 250MBPS to devices over WIFI.I moved to Virgin a few months ago on a 1GBPS connection, with fibre to the premises. However, I actually get slow...

Denied Symmetrical Speed

Hi there, Hoping for some assistance from Virgin or other posters.I tried today to have the £6 symmetrical speed option added to my 1 Gig broadband, was told there was no such thing.  Please can someone advise how I can get this done?  Thank you so m...

Dogmai by Just joined
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos