Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

275 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

3111 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Endless loop trying to order wifi pods

Could any fabulous and friendly Virgin Media rep help me get some wifi pods? I've been going round in a loop here for a good chunk of the afternoon 路‍A quick overview: We went with 1Gb package to improve upload speeds over BT and so far the 5X Hub a...

No virgin available at address

We are all set to move house on the 2nd May, we have just looked at what connections are avaiable, but the section of the street we are moving to is not available, why is this, I know there are quite a few people on this section of the street who wou...

jrcs1981_0-1711638767745.png
jrcs1981 by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub 4 Needs Frequent Rebooting

I was having speed problems with my speed dropping to 90MBs from circa 370MBs every few days.  A reboot of my old hub 3 usually resolved that, but eventually it stuck at 70-90MBs.  An engineer came out and did some work on the cabinet and gave me a H...

Superhub 4 is rubbish

I have had virgin internet since the Gerald boxes then upgraded to virgin bb hub 1,hub 2,hub 3 with mo problems I upgraded to 350mb and was given a super hub 4 what a disaster the wifi range and speed is pathetic I have no signal upstairs or in the f...

How to get Wi-Fi Pods reset?

Hi,I just upgraded Hub to V5 and thought I would give the Wi-Fi Pods another try .. as I had read that they perform much better compared to the V4 which never was reliable for me...I plugged in one of the Pods and used the Connect utility but this do...

forshawj by Up to speed
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin community emails going straight to spam folder

Started about a week ago any replies I get from the Virgin community go straight to my spam folder so I obviously don't know about any replies. Can one of the forum team push this in the right direction please. 

roy247 by Community elder
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi Issues

Hi there, Been having consistent internet issues over the last 4 months. Was all fine until just before my contract renewal and now connection has been unstable and poor. Have tried everything on the VM Connect app and nothing works. Tried using wire...

New hub 5, upload 100Mb, download 40Mb

Today I installed a hub 5.  Getting 100Mb on the upload,  40Mb ish on the download.  Cable connection.  Going online to do their fault find just re-sets  the box and means I have to wait twenty minutes again and again.  Is there a way to speak to som...

Kawadadi by On our wavelength
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos