Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

275 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

3109 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Will I get a better deal?

My contract runs until November.I'm currently paying around £76 for max it TV, 500mb broadband and a phone line with only calls at the weekend (which we don't use).The price is going up to around £112, but my contract runs until the end of November. ...

Speed hasn’t doubled?

Hey so a while back I switched over to virgin media after being an o2 customer for a long while now and they said that after 14 days (switched back in February) and still nothing? alongside this I’m getting no more then 70mbs on my laptop where there...

Luka_ by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New to virgin broadband

My modem / hub arrived today. Started setting it up & the next step was to "plug it into the box on the wall" what box on the wall??? I rang customer services & she made me an appointment for an engineer to fit the box. Am I missing something? Why w...

Karen248 by Just joined
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaint

Hi,I joined Virgin about 2 months ago and the experience has been terrible. To start the internet was unable to be installed and after multiple failures to turn up from engineers and installation teams, I finally had my wires ran in the back garden a...

ConReg by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Am I a Happy Virgin Customer? Feel I need to have a bit of a moan.

I have been a Virgin Media customer since they took over Blueyonder a life time ago.In every home for over 20 years, as an avid gaming family, we have taken their fastest Internet and land line every time.Have I had great service? The answer, well no...

WASPUK by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tech Visit Scheduling Issue

I might as well post this here because it's as good a place as any.Recently one of the VM forum staff booked a tech visit to try to resolve an issue I've been having. I was due to be working on the East Coast of the US and the appointment was made fo...

Appointment.png

WiFi Pods stopped working

I have two WiFi pods that have been working absolutely fine for a long time. They have randomly stopped working. I’ve tried everything but have had no luck. They are just constantly pulsing white and they show as offline on the Connect App.Driving me...

WiFi pod flashing red

My WiFi keeps dropping out and one of my pods is continuously flashing red , I have tried many times calling up for support and all I keep being told it’s fine to reboot the router and all will be ok. Can someone assist to save me calling all the tim...