Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

256 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2942 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Blueyonder not sending e-mails

Can anyone suggest why Blueyonder is not sending some of my e-mails, even when I am replying to ones sent to me. They are being routed to my drafts folder.  There is no problem when I use my i-pad

Gooser42 by On our wavelength
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

low device signal strength on Hub 5

So, having rebooted my Hub 5 following a broadband upload speed boost, I ran a network check on the hub and was told there were WiFi Issues.  The upshot is that two devices were flagged as "The device has low signal strength, please move it closer to...

Network Routing Issue

Hi,I believe there is a routing issue with the Virgin network which is preventing me from accessing my work e-mail. I am trying to connect to 'id.nordcloud.com' but the connection times out. This problem only started today and has been working fine f...

tracert.png
plynch66 by On our wavelength
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blink Sync 2 Module not connecting

Hi everyone,Newby here.I've just had a new cable installation with M125 and Hub3 router and I've been steadily getting all of my devices and Smart/IoTs connected (about 25 in total). The only one remaining is the Blink Sync 2 module for my security c...

TP4 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disappointing

Up until a few months ago, I was on EE, with a 330MB connection. And most of the time I was getting around 250MBPS to devices over WIFI.I moved to Virgin a few months ago on a 1GBPS connection, with fibre to the premises. However, I actually get slow...

Callback

Went thru my issue with broadband WiFi issues with CS yesterday, clearly explained steps taken only to be asked to repeat all the steps. CS couldn't resolve so said I would get a call from second line support within 24 hrs, guess what. All supports p...

PhilipF by Superfast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Verification timed out for new email address

Trying to set up email on third party app (iphone Mail)  through the "Mailbox app password management" process. But verification of the alternative email to create new password timed out. Please advise how this can be reset because it keeps looping a...

Weird Speed Test Results

I had the 1Gb broadband service installed a few months ago, and other than a couple of outages all has been well. I have a Dream Machine SE which performs a daily speed test, and the results were always above 1Gbps down and 100Mbps up.  However, abou...

AidyM_0-1713088045170.png
AidyM by On our wavelength
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

HUB3 Red Light

Hi,For the past 2 months my hub 3 has been showing a red light, the connection seems fine, speed tests look normal, and the online hub test shows no issues.I have done multiple pin hole resets and as suggested I unplug it when I’m asleep or out of t...

cohnen by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos