Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

260 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

3004 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Account and Email

I am unable to change passwords for my Virgin Media Account and my Virgin Media Email. I have tried everything suggested on the forum but to no avail.  Anybody out there got any other suggestions.

Darby261 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Webmail - forbidden - AppPassword Reset

I, as do many others in this forum regularly suffer from the webmail lockout issue which also prevents the sending of email via POP3 clients suck as Outlook. As other posts highlight, to resolve this issue you have to reset your app password and also...

Lotto app blocked on iOS

After buying a new iPhone 15 I tried to access my national lottery app this evening and get the following message (see pic). I have never had parental controls on & have double checked this. Up until I got my new phone I could access the app easily w...

IMG_1755.png
Vickyx26 by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub 3 with pods only accepts connections to 2.4 GHz

I have a Hub 3 and a set of pods, all VM standard config - 2.4 and 5 GHz on same SSID etc. I noticed that our Fire TV was often buffering even though it's right next to the hub, and video calls on laptops often drop connection even though signal stre...

papanoob by Just joined
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fluctuating download speeds through pod

Hi all, new VM customer here. Moved home and went with VM with the Gig1 service.Speeds to router are superb - always above the 1000 minimum I should be getting. However, I'm consistently getting issues with my download speeds whilst connected to a bl...

Lobstrex by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to check speed

Last 2 hour my Wifi speed is not high I check it to the different tool to calculate its speed but these tools not provide me accourate result Please provide me the correct information about the speed checker which is best 

power levels are not perfect

the technician said my power levels are not perfect but it will do. he put a 3db attentuator on gaming feels sluggish, if i restart the hub it feels more responsive but after 24 hours it feels sluggish again.

Palm771 by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

I'm getting so fed up of this WiFi.

I go 5-10 mins of having WiFi in the car corner of my house, then 2 mins of having WiFi. 2 years ago, the WiFi was fine and would work amazingly and fastly. We got a booster, still **bleep**. Factory reset the router (recommended to by virgin media t...

t1ress by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting a lot of pre rs errors 100s hub5

Hi all hope you are all well. So I have 1gig and hub5. I am getting 100s of pre rs errors on my 3.0 down stream channels it's only been up for less than 2 days since last reboot.From 300 to 1300 across all channels.But no post rs errors. Can you tell...

Speeds fluctuating between 0.5 and 260?

At a loss here. BQM shows nothing out of the ordinary. Speeds are fine until they suddenly aren't. Can't find any faults in the area/nothing showing up on Google. Every 5-10 minutes the Internet just practically drops. Also massive ping spikes when t...

Broshida by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos