Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

259 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2992 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Intermittent WIFI Hub 4 hot to touch

Hi I have a superhub 4 wifi speeds have always been lousy with dropouts etc recently i have had to place hub on its side to cool it down the top grill bit was getting hot to touch stuck with hub but recently had smart home heating, tv etc that use wi...

Unable to access secondary email account

Hi, my wife's virgin media email account (secondary account set up via my main login) was hacked a couple of weeks ago, and it has now been locked, I believe due to the amount of spam etc this has caused.I have tried all the steps suggested on the he...

karlb79 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issues with Outlook e-mail error (0x800CCC1A)

Like many users here I too am now having issues with this, nothing has changed my end to cause such a thing.Monday the 15th April was the last day I was able to receive e-mails on my client.I use Outlook 2007 and Windows 7, Nothing change my end, no ...

Mark26 by Tuning in
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Unstable broadband connection

I have had years of totally reliable connection with Virgin Media until about 3-4 weeks ago. Since then I have been experiencing 'reliably unreliable' connection, with reduced bandwidth and dropouts tending to occur morning and evening. A VM engineer...

bqm220424.png bqm 190424.png

Simple Port Forwarding Hub 5 Not Working

Hi everyone,I have been doing a simple Port Forwarding task with the Hub 5. I have done this before with previous Hubs countless times and not had any issues, but can not work out what has gone wrong this time. I have a simple set up of just a deskto...

Dracious by Tuning in
  • 32 replies
  • 1 kudos

Hub 5 - can no longer name my devices?

I have most the devices connected to my Hub 5 named for ease of use.  The interface for doing this is buggy at best (you cannot rename stuff on row 3 onward as it overlays the top row items, plus you have to check MAC addresses on another screen firs...

adamelphick_0-1713524722928.png

How to request replacement Hub/router?

Hi: My Super Hub 2 has started acting-up. Does anyone know how to request a replacement?It was in modem mode, but stopped working, so I disconnected all ethernet and performed a full pinhole reset as instructed by the support webpages. This got it wo...

PhilD9 by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Child safe DOES NOT WORK

Virgin media's child safe does not work. If it does work then it stops working randomly, so unless you are regularly checking you wouldn't know it has stopped blocking sites. THIS IS A HUGE RISK TO CHILDREN. Especially if parents have no idea that it...

Hub 5 constantly drops out in modem mode

We had a hub 5 installed a few months gonas the old hub 4 constantly kept failing.  However just lately we are having excessive dropouts all day and night. we have it in modem mode as have some devices that won't work as they need 2.4.ghz we have a n...