Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

259 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

3004 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Email not working since 15/04/24

Seems that there a lot of problems being reported since yesterday, 15/04/24, mainly concerned with the SMTP server for outgoing mail. For me, I get: 16/04/24, 23:04:47: SEND - sending mail message(s) - 1 message(s) in queue16/04/24, 23:04:47: SEND - ...

al67 by Superfast
  • 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong email

Hi there. I have just signed up for virgin ans I have signed up with the wrong email I entered it in wrong. Just wondering if I can change it. 

Port Forwarding to WD My Cloud Home

Hi ThereI'm trying to configure my new WD External Hard drive but it is automatically in relay mode which is restricting its use.WD have advised me the router needs to enable Port Forwarding but I do not know how to do this - I have a Hub 5 - can I g...

ColFB by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub5

I’ve just upgraded to the1 gig internet and still haven’t got my hub 5 is there a reason why, because it states that it comes with the upgrade 

Hub 3 with pods only accepts connections to 2.4 GHz

I have a Hub 3 and a set of pods, all VM standard config - 2.4 and 5 GHz on same SSID etc. I noticed that our Fire TV was often buffering even though it's right next to the hub, and video calls on laptops often drop connection even though signal stre...

papanoob by Just joined
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email not receiving with Outlook - connection error's

Been using Outlok for ages with no problems at all, then yesterday it suddenly stopped collecting emails along with the 0x800CCC1A error message.I can send but not receive mail.iMap works fine on my phone and Ipad.I followed other replies and set up ...

Re-location of Wall Socket

Hi VM,We've recently moved home and the existing Virgin Media wall socket is located in one of the 1st floor bedrooms (which belongs to our child, therefore concerned they may switch it off). We would like this to be re-located please into our living...

Speed

So angry with VM i have speed issues with my internet and after speaking to VM they say they cant help i logged a complaint that has been ignored C-220424965 posting here as WhatsApp is useless and ignored and so is complaints! Looking at Vodafone , ...

Terrible Service

We signed up to Virgin Media on 31/10/2024 and asked for our installation date to be January as we hadn’t yet moved into the property (we were renovating). Our installation date has been pushed back continually to the point where they are now saying ...