Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

272 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

3061 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Symmetric speed saga

I was really excited to see symmetric speed available in my area (a XGSPON area) when it was first launched by VM. I requested it 5 different attempts via online chat with lots of different answers ranging from 'It's not available' to 'it will cost a...

nat error ps5

3 ps5s in different houses with same isp get nat error can't test connections or start Fortnite without ethernet.. how to fix it.. was fine yesterday. thanks..

BATCH007 by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Connector Port

Hi Everyone, just moved into a property and was sent a quick install kit, however, there isn’t actually a connector port in the Master Socket, but there is a wire coming out of the bottom but it doesn’t connect to anything I’ve been given. If someone...

IMG_7123.jpeg IMG_7124.png

POP 3

I am having trouble changing my ntlworld passwords as POP3 is blanked out and I receive "The entered credential or authentication information does not work or are no longer accepted by provider. Please change them." Which I am unable to do.  I contac...

9grg9arg by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving my box or cables

Was not sure what section to put this under, first time poster! I need to move my Wi-Fi and TV box to the other side of the room. I spoke to a telco friend and they said I just need some extensions to the cables given by VF but the boards soon to  sa...

Inconsistent WI-FI Signal

My WI-FI signal just drops off on different tech. My wife’s IPad can stay consistent and mine can just drop off or vice versa see photo. Sometimes my Firestick is connected with no problems but wife’s isn’t . Same with phones, ring doorbell and camer...

IMG_1558.jpeg
Jack59 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos