937 Posts

Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

260 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

3003 Posts

Activity in Broadband

I'm getting so fed up of this **bleep**ty WiFi.

I go 5-10 mins of having WiFi in the car corner of my house, then 2 mins of having WiFi. 2 years ago, the WiFi was fine and would work amazingly and fastly. We got a booster, still **bleep**. Factory reset the router (recommended to by virgin media t...

t1ress by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to check speed

Last 2 hour my Wifi speed is not high I check it to the different tool to calculate its speed but these tools not provide me accourate result Please provide me the correct information about the speed checker which is best 

How to check speed

Last 2 hour my Wifi is not running with high speed I am using different tool for the purpose of checking my wifi speed but they can't provide me the accurate measurement. Do you have an idea  about this think to calculate wifi speed .

Getting a lot of pre rs errors 100s hub5

Hi all hope you are all well. So I have 1gig and hub5. I am getting 100s of pre rs errors on my 3.0 down stream channels it's only been up for less than 2 days since last reboot.From 300 to 1300 across all channels.But no post rs errors. Can you tell...

Speeds fluctuating between 0.5 and 260?

At a loss here. BQM shows nothing out of the ordinary. Speeds are fine until they suddenly aren't. Can't find any faults in the area/nothing showing up on Google. Every 5-10 minutes the Internet just practically drops. Also massive ping spikes when t...

Broshida by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Website blocking

Hey wondered if anyone could help as Ive spoke to virgin and there tech team thay seem to be scratching there heads, recently playstation.com and a few other websites are getting access denied so I can't sign into my psn, we safe is not on but I have...

Tweds by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lotto app blocked on iOS

After buying a new iPhone 15 I tried to access my national lottery app this evening and get the following message (see pic). I have never had parental controls on & have double checked this. Up until I got my new phone I could access the app easily w...

IMG_1755.png
Vickyx26 by On our wavelength
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

VM Connect App cannot find Hub 4

My VM Connect App (latest version updated, yes) has not been able to find my hub 4.I have tried resetting my hub bit still non-issue albeit my device and others can still connect to the router and access VM internet, it's just that the connect app ca...

No account number

Hello, I just moved into a new flat, and ordered a self install virgin media kit online. I’ve gotten the order confirmation and other contract documents but none of them had my account number or area reference in it, they were blank, marked with “-“ ...

Rsld21 by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos