Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

259 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2994 Posts

Activity in Broadband

critcal warning router status

criticalSYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Failed to acquire QAM/QPSK symbol timing;;CM-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CMTS-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.1; warningDHCP WARNING - Non-critical field invalid in response ;CM-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;...

leemu2k by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub 5x Questions - 2024

Hello,Just signed up for 2Gb and have some questions regarding the router, most answers are from last year so keen to verify current position.1. Where is modem only mode? Is that available yet as alluded to? If not, any ETA? 2. Is the WAN port on 5x ...

External brown box cover

Hello, I am not a VM customer but I have an external brown box on the wall of my new build home.I notice the cover has come off and is nowhere to be seen. The wiring is now exposed. I would like to get the cover replaced so any help / advice would be...

XGS-PON Gig1 Symmetrical upload speed addon

Has anyone had any luck adding the symmetrical upload speed addon to existing XGS-PON Gig1 package?Been on with support @ 03454541111 for 50 mins and they're struggling with it, advisor said I'm the first XGS-PON customer she's had.. Just having to e...

lemon13 by Tuning in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help - customer service and pods

Can someone tell me how to contact customer service to order pods as I have various black spots around the house which are not registering as such because NO WIFI! Calls prompt a link which resets the hub NOT NECESSARY. I cannot work out how to get t...

sjg011 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi Pod Order Help

Hello, I am wondering if someone can help regarding an order for a Wifi pod that I had placed with Virgin. Over a week ago now i had spoken with an operator on the Virgin media online chat and, after providing some information and speed test results ...

Screenshot_20240414_125751_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20240414_125755_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20240414_125759_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20240414_125937_Samsung Internet.jpg

Spotter Request

I have received a flyer saying we are now served by the VM network, and the online portal says we can have all the Gigabits. I live at the bottom of a driveway shared with one other house. Before placing an order, I’d like to make sure we can get con...

Deleting an old ntlworld email account

Hello,please can someone help me delete my old ntlworld email account. Virgin can’t do it because the account is no longer active but the email has been hacked and I’ve got no way of getting into the account to change the password. Thanks