Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

256 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2943 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Superhub 4 is rubbish

I have had virgin internet since the Gerald boxes then upgraded to virgin bb hub 1,hub 2,hub 3 with mo problems I upgraded to 350mb and was given a super hub 4 what a disaster the wifi range and speed is pathetic I have no signal upstairs or in the f...

Email dead from this morning

I cannot send or receive emails from my 2 addresses  @ntlworld.com.I'm using Windows Live Mail 2012 with Windows 7 (I know it's old but has never been any trouble).Webmail is working fine.Here is the error message:Unable to send or receive messages f...

HUB3 Red Light

Hi,For the past 2 months my hub 3 has been showing a red light, the connection seems fine, speed tests look normal, and the online hub test shows no issues.I have done multiple pin hole resets and as suggested I unplug it when I’m asleep or out of t...

cohnen by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub 5x - connection dropping constantly.

I joined VM on 11 Mar 24. It has been 1 thing after another in the 36 days since.First of all the engineer arrived and told me he couldn’t install at the rear of my home as “ he didn’t have enough cable “ then he said that I couldn’t use my own TP Lo...

Resolved! Outlook SMTP SSL Error

I am using a very old e-mail client Outlook 2010 but until today have had no issues sending / receiving mail. However today I get this:"0x800CCC1A " your server does not support the encryption type you have specified"I wonder if some new requirements...

techweb by On our wavelength
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Email Issues

Anyone else having email issues this morning. Since 9am I'm getting "server unreachable" on webmail and iphone

Denied Symmetrical Speed

Hi there, Hoping for some assistance from Virgin or other posters.I tried today to have the £6 symmetrical speed option added to my 1 Gig broadband, was told there was no such thing.  Please can someone advise how I can get this done?  Thank you so m...

Dogmai by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blink Sync 2 Module not connecting

Hi everyone,Newby here.I've just had a new cable installation with M125 and Hub3 router and I've been steadily getting all of my devices and Smart/IoTs connected (about 25 in total). The only one remaining is the Blink Sync 2 module for my security c...

TP4 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos