Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

258 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2975 Posts

Activity in Broadband

VM Connect not connecting to Hub 3

I have searched through the previous posts on this subject but cannot find a suitable answer other than one which is at least 6 montgs old which Virgin were meant to be rectifying on an urgent basis.  VM Connect worked perfectly with my old Hub 3 bot...

Hub5 Delivered with no power supply

New customer moved house and took the day off work to receive a hub 5 quick start pack, only to have it delivered with no power supply in the box!  Reading on here this is not an isolated issue and I would have thought the team could manage to send o...

CH73 by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Slow speed on PC

I now have a new Hub 3 with 350 Mbps.  I am getting speeds on my mobile of abot 250 Mbps near the hub and pretty good round tge rest of the house (I have 3 pods).  However the speed on my PC which is connected by Ethernet cable is only 100 Mbps.  Why...

Cannot login to Connect App

I received a new Hub 3.0 yesterday and whereas I could previously use the Connect app to measure hub and device speed, it no longer connects to the hub.  I have ceared cache, removed and re-installed app but sti not recognising the hub so it sees thi...

Terrible Service

We signed up to Virgin Media on 31/10/2024 and asked for our installation date to be January as we hadn’t yet moved into the property (we were renovating). Our installation date has been pushed back continually to the point where they are now saying ...

Can receive but not send emails

We have used ntlworld.com email addresses for many years- generally without any real problems.However a couple of days ago we discovered that we could receive, but not send, emails.Anything we want to send just goes to the Outbox on the sending devic...

craibh by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

When will it be live

Virgin media have installed cable down our road for over 4 months now, we have the little black virgin stamped boxes on the ground outside but we still cannot see any packages on the Web, says not in your area yet? We are getting close to the end of ...

Email not working since 15/04/24

Seems that there a lot of problems being reported since yesterday, 15/04/24, mainly concerned with the SMTP server for outgoing mail.For me, I get:16/04/24, 23:04:47: SEND - sending mail message(s) - 1 message(s) in queue16/04/24, 23:04:47: SEND - Co...

al67 by Superfast
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email not receiving with Outlook - connection error's

Been using Outlok for ages with no problems at all, then yesterday it suddenly stopped collecting emails along with the 0x800CCC1A error message.I can send but not receive mail.iMap works fine on my phone and Ipad.I followed other replies and set up ...