Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

260 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

3004 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Continually Dropping Connection

Hi folks, We've been with virgin now for 3 weeks and so far it hasn't be a wonderful experience.both myself and my wife work from home so rely on a good speedy connection, so when virgin announced full fiber was in our area, we jumped on it. We expec...

E-mail, not received

I sent an e-mail last December and did not receive a response. I forwarded the e-mail as reminder recently and the response informed me the original had not been received. Is there any way of checking that the original e-mail was not received? 

On-going Complaint - IP different location

Early February, I noticed after trying to log into a few online accounts and TV services was showing an incorrect location.  After wasting my time, spending all day, speaking to Virgin Media customer services & technical support I was unable to get t...

Lette by Tuning in
  • 30 replies
  • 2 kudos

Hub 3 with pods only accepts connections to 2.4 GHz

I have a Hub 3 and a set of pods, all VM standard config - 2.4 and 5 GHz on same SSID etc. I noticed that our Fire TV was often buffering even though it's right next to the hub, and video calls on laptops often drop connection even though signal stre...

papanoob by Just joined
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't log in to My Virgin Media, web mail, or the smtp server

Been having problems getting mail since yesterday. I have managed to get some things going again.Bottom Line is the IMAP server works.The outgoing SMTP server works.The incoming SMTP server gives the encryption connection error.I use a prog called Ma...

Activation fee

Hi I recently talked with virgin media and want to install 132 mbps 26£ per month package but they are saying me to pay 35£ activation fee and their websites says no upfront cost no fees for first time customer. Their website says we can select self ...

Saroj by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I would like my old NTLWORLD email addresses deleting please

I have 3 old ntlworld email addresses that I would like deleting please. They are not linked to my current Virginmedia account so can't do it there. I have tried to log into the old account but my password does not work. 

Nektar by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can receive but not send emails

We have used ntlworld.com email addresses for many years- generally without any real problems.However a couple of days ago we discovered that we could receive, but not send, emails.Anything we want to send just goes to the Outbox on the sending devic...

craibh by On our wavelength
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

M500 minimum speed well below guaranteed minimum?

I've recently upgraded (around 1 month ago) to the M500 broadband package hoping it would improve the stability and speed of my broadband internet.Since getting it, the highest download speed I've had from a hardwired connection is around 57Mb, well ...

Account and Email

I am unable to change passwords for my Virgin Media Account and my Virgin Media Email. I have tried everything suggested on the forum but to no avail.  Anybody out there got any other suggestions.

Darby261 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos