Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

259 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2997 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Network Routing Issue

Hi,I believe there is a routing issue with the Virgin network which is preventing me from accessing my work e-mail. I am trying to connect to 'id.nordcloud.com' but the connection times out. This problem only started today and has been working fine f...

tracert.png
plynch66 by Dialled in
  • 66 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! VM connect not connecting hub 4

I am a Volt customer and saw I can get some free Wifi pods as a benefit but am required to run a test on my hub 4 via the VM Connect app. Unfortunately despite being connected to my wifi and it working on my device the app wont find the Hub, I've tri...

unable to send emails from emClient for ntlworld.com email account

Hi My emClient email package won't send emails, but will receive. My email address is an ntlworld.com one. I can login to the Virgin web email and send/receive ok. I've tried changing the SMTP settings to some recommended online, but no changeThe err...

appoman by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi pod

I’m now sick of posting on here no one from virgin gives a s### any one from virgin on here able to help me for getting a pod plz for the last time 

Network Issue between Virgin and AWS?

Hello,Since last night I have noticed certain services are unable to function fully that seems to use AWS. Such as FlightRadar24, Signal, Slack etc.In terms of FlightRadar24 the website loads but no planes show. It seems the planes load via data-feed...

Zangoose by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 3 kudos

Hub 5 constantly drops out in modem mode

We had a hub 5 installed a few months gonas the old hub 4 constantly kept failing.  However just lately we are having excessive dropouts all day and night. we have it in modem mode as have some devices that won't work as they need 2.4.ghz we have a n...

Hub 5x Questions - 2024

Hello,Just signed up for 2Gb and have some questions regarding the router, most answers are from last year so keen to verify current position.1. Where is modem only mode? Is that available yet as alluded to? If not, any ETA? 2. Is the WAN port on 5x ...

Unstable broadband connection

I have had years of totally reliable connection with Virgin Media until about 3-4 weeks ago. Since then I have been experiencing 'reliably unreliable' connection, with reduced bandwidth and dropouts tending to occur morning and evening. A VM engineer...

bqm220424.png bqm 190424.png