Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

258 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2952 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Connection - latency and reliability issues

Good afternoon, I’m hoping someone can help - lately we’ve been having severe reliability and latency  issues with our connection. Even on Ethernet, the ping spikes up to 150ms and is incredibly variable, making it difficult to play games. Even using...

HUB3 Red Light

Hi,For the past 2 months my hub 3 has been showing a red light, the connection seems fine, speed tests look normal, and the online hub test shows no issues.I have done multiple pin hole resets and as suggested I unplug it when I’m asleep or out of t...

cohnen by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Red light on super hub 3

I have had a constant red light since the 12/04/2024 I have internet but its intermetantI have tried several times to reboot reset using the brouser and reset buttion and checked my servcies onlinethe hub feels slightly warm, and very well ventalated...

Virgin upgrade works has messed up power levels

Hi had some work on my local network done today as it says it was doing upgrade work to improve the services, But after being down for half the day when the hub came back online I saw the power levels are way out if sync now. The downstream before wa...

madmanx by On our wavelength
  • 48 replies
  • 0 kudos

When will it be live

Virgin media have installed cable down our road for over 4 months now, we have the little black virgin stamped boxes on the ground outside but we still cannot see any packages on the Web, says not in your area yet? We are getting close to the end of ...

Supposed closed account

So like a few others on here, I had a virgin media account that was closed a few years ago... however now I'm getting messages to my mobile telling me that email address is being used to recover passwords for Facebook, instagram, humble bumble, tinde...

red light on router

hello, ive had a red light on my router for three days, ive tried online reset also pin reset on off rfor 30 mins a few times and its still red, from what ive read in the forum is that it needs replaced ?

bob34 by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trouble setting a new password

Hi there, I'm trying to review an email sent to me about recontracting my Virgin Media Cable. However, I'm unable to follow up on it as I've forgotten my password and I'm not able to reset my password using your system. Every single password I type, ...

mjwilknz by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos