Ask a question
Clever-clogs
chrissarah1988

Who Operates Virgin Media (Ombudsman Group)

[ Edited ]

Hi

Im sick and tired of being promised things by these people, i get promised a free months service and i received a bill of £56.44 in my billing area. (LIERS)

I have contacted ofcom they gave me the name of the people who operate as virgins ombudsman group but i forgot it

the problems ive had since may and every engineeer that comes out does sweet f all and now i refuse to have an engineer to come out to do also sweet f all.

VIRGIN BOXES - THE ONE IN MY BEDROOM V+ HAS DIFFICULTY COMING ON I THINK ITS THE POWER LEAD THEY REFUSE TO SWAP THE BOX AS IT FUNCTIONS FROM THERE END, I GET AN ORANGE LIGHT IF I SWITCH IT ON AND OFF AT THE BACK.

TIVO - THE TV GUIDE IS VERY SLOW WHEN YOU SWITCH CHANNELS IT TAKES A WHILE TO DISPLAY THE INFO ABOUT THE CHANNEL

INTERNET - VERY SLOW ALL THE TIME CAPPED DOWN TO 7MB AFTER 5PM EVEN WHEN IM ONLINE GAMING VERY POINTLESS IN PLAYING AFTER 5PM.

CRACKLING PHONE LINE

WAS ALSO PROMISED ANOTHER HDMI CABLE FOR MY OTHER BOX BUT STILL WAITING ON THAT COMING IN THE POST ASKED FOR IT 2 WEEKS AGO WAS TOLD WILL TAKE 5 DAYS WOULDNT SUPRISE ME IF IT AINT BEEN SENT.

WANTED TO CHANGE MY V+ INTO MY OTHER ROOM WANTED A HOLE DRILLING IN THE WALL TO PUT THE CABLE THROUGH THE WALL ASKED THE VIRGIN ENGINEER WHY HE WAS HERE TO DO IT FOR ME, ALL I ASKED WAS FOR A HOLE IN THE WALL AND I WAS TOLD IF I DO THAT THEY WILL HAVE TO CHARGE YOU £99

All virgin are, are money makers off additonal services and its been proved! TV aint up to much nothing really worth watching

I wrote a letter of complaint to the complaints department and i get a letter stating someone will be in contact with me within 48 hours did they phone, no they didnt, this was prior to me sending 3 emails of complaints to the complaints department still no answer from them.

i will pay this months bill but until something is fixed virgin will have no more money out of me and i want to put a complaint forward to the ombudsman of telecomunications

hoping someone can help me thanks

Please use plain text.
Brainbox
EvilWaterman

Re: Who Operates Virgin Media (Ombudsman Group)

I have cancelled my service with these mugs. Unfortuantley my Mrs is the account holder so she has to deal with them, but tonight we rang to double check the cancelation and once she put the phone down we had a sales call from them. The reason we have quit is due to the shody internet and the telephone CS. The lady who spoke to my Mrs tried to stop us leaving but the mrs explained that we were unhappy with the internet and the quality of the line.

She then explained that i played online and that it was impossible to do so most of the time, the sales lady thenn tried to say that she also plays online and that she has 50mb. To cut a long story short, she tried to bullS@@@ a sale but i had all ready warned the mrs. We had to hang up on her in the end as she wouldn't go away and she spoke to the Mrs very rudely.

What a disgrace of a company and i can't wait to get shot of them.

Please use plain text.
Clever-clogs
chrissarah1988

exatly see what i mean cant even reply to my bloody thread
Please use plain text.
Gandalf
Ray_M

Hi chrissarah1988,

I've added a link below to our Complaint Code of Practice which includes an address for CISAS who are an independent adjudication body. 

http://shop.virginmedia.com/content/dam/allyours/pdf/Consumer%20Complaint%20code%20Jan%2011.pdf

With regards to your broadband issue you're regularly being traffic managed because you are exceeding your download/upload limits as set out in the traffic management policy. To avoid being traffic managed you will need to move some of your downloads/uploads to outside of our traffic management hours. Please see here for more information.

I would advise you to create additional posts in the TIVO and telephone forums and my colleagues who are trained in these products will respond to your posts as soon as possible.

Regards,

Ray Miranda
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.

Please use plain text.