Ask a question
Fresh as a Daisy
zeek

Virgin web filter

Recently came a cross that virgin media blocking a lot of sites. Getting error "The connection has timed out"

Hosted Webster on freehostingnoads.net and I can not access it from any virgin broadband.
Works fine from my T-mobile and checked with sky works as well. Only way to get around is to use open proxy servers which is pain in my a**.
Spoke to helpdesk of freehostingnoads they said that Virgin is blocking out their servers for unknown reasons.

freehostingnoads.net nameserver IPs 31.170.163.241    64.191.115.234    173.192.183.247  31.170.164.249

And hosted website IP 31.170.167.188

And this is not 1st time when I getting problems to access some of the websites from Virgin and support don't replay either, I've been waiting for more that 2 weeks.

I hope some can help me with this.

Thank you.

P.S. Please don't try to be "smart" and do not suggest to move to other webhost coz that's doesn't cure a problem had problem with other free web hosters too

Please use plain text.
Gandalf
legacy1

Re: Virgin web filter

Not problem here can you do a tracert freehostingnoads.net
------------------Die-hard direct connection modem user :smileytongue:
Believing is catch 22 the VMDG280 should never of been made the Super hubs 1 & 2 could have been built better the years go by and we can't see the mistakes that were made to make things right.
The more that use modem mode the more we need IPv6: BQM, Outgoing ports test
Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
zeek

May be I didn't explained myself clear enough but there is no problem to open freehostingnoads.net. The actual problem is access hosted website e.g. dvfbradford.co.uk. Working fine via proxy
Please use plain text.
Gandalf
legacy1

Do a tracert to dvfbradford.co.uk you may have to allow 5 hop time outs before it gets their.
------------------Die-hard direct connection modem user :smileytongue:
Believing is catch 22 the VMDG280 should never of been made the Super hubs 1 & 2 could have been built better the years go by and we can't see the mistakes that were made to make things right.
The more that use modem mode the more we need IPv6: BQM, Outgoing ports test
Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
zeek

ok fixed. my host moved me manualy to block free server

thnx for help aw

Please use plain text.