Ask a question
Fresh as a Daisy
andrei

Unstable connection speed (Walthamstow area)

Since I came from holiday (almost 3 weeks ago) my connection is very slow. I went to virgin media store and they said there is a problem around walthamstow and i have to wait 3 or 4 days to fix it. Is almost a week since then and still the same slow speed. During the day I get 0,2-4 mb but is fluctuating every minute. Only late in the night I get a decent and stable speed. Can someone explain if the problem is fixed or not. How long it will take to fix this? Thanks in advance

Please use plain text.
Expert Opinionator
John_Hag

Re: Unstable connection speed (Walthamstow area)

Hi andrei,

I have sent you a Private Message. We'll be happy to progress things for you once we have received your reply.

Regards,
John Haggerty
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords. Got a problem? Check for faults online with our new service status and fault checker

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.