Searching for something?
Making Waves
thornem3

Ready Light Flashing on Modem

Hi All,

I lost my internet connection last night and I noticed  the Ready Light on my modem is constantly flashing.

I unplugged my modem and left it over night, i plugged it back in this morning and still no internet and the ready light is still flashing.

I can log onto the modem no problems but when you go into Basic settings sometimes there is no information in there and other times it's populated but i still can't access the internet.

Any ideas?

Cheers

MJ Thorne

Please use plain text.
Proof’s in the Pudding
Anudeep_B

Re: Ready Light Flashing on Modem

Hi thornem3,

I have been looking over the network and noticed there was a fault(SNR issue) in your area,  the fault has now been cleared, are you still experiencing the problem? Please let us know if the issue is now resolved. 

Kind Regards,

Anudeep B

Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.
Making Waves
thornem3

Hi,
Yep all fixed now.
Please use plain text.
Expert Opinionator
Dai_T

Hi thornem3,

Glad to hear your problems are resolved.

Dai_T

Seen a useful post?Problem Solved?Fault with your service?
Please use plain text.
Making Waves
Ijacko5I

Hi

I seem to be having the same problem please help
Please use plain text.
Expert Opinionator
Dai_T

Hi ljacko5l,

If you haven't already done so, please post a new thread detailing your difficulties and we'll look into them for you. Piggy-backing onto an existing thread makes it more difficult for us to assist you initially, and to keep track of any developments. Individual threads reduce the chances of a post 'slipping through the net'.

You may find you get a better response to an issue by posting your own thread rather than tagging onto an existing thread. Joining an existing thread not only causes confusion about who the replies are aimed at, but also pushes out the response times to the original poster.

Dai_T

Seen a useful post?Problem Solved?Fault with your service?
Please use plain text.