Brainbox
Brya

League of Legends Disconnects constantly

[ Edited ]

I have been diconnecting constantly whilst playing the game. The internet connection is 100% fine whilst browsing and I am not actually disconnected from the internet when I get disconnected from the game. I don't understand why this is happening.

However, lots of others on the league of legends players on the forums have mentioned that this happens to them and the have the same ISP (that is Virgin Media).

Powerlevels are all fine as well as the speed and this has just recently started for me and has been a constant issue.

Do you have any insight on what is causing this problem? The game becomes almost unplayable due to this. 

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
alan22

Re: League of Legends Disconnects constantly

have same problem with World of Tanks...everything is fine when watching movies online or doing web serfing...same was a month ago but then by miracle everything became excelent (even could play at daytime while before it was unplayable due to pocket losses) and now again... (i'm in wv14 area)

Please use plain text.
Wizard
Felixkat

Is this something that has started recently?  Cable or wirless connection?

Please use plain text.
Superuser
AMWSmith

As reported in other posts and on the LoL forums as well the problem is outside of the virgin media network.

Please use plain text.
Crafty
hb2325

Its a problem with cogent which is used by VM hence making it their problem since we pay VM for our connection they need to sort it out seeing as customers can't contact cogent directly.

Please use plain text.
Brainbox
Brya

Hi again, 

It has come to my attention that the problem is to do with cogentco. I apologize for creating the thread.

I hope they can resolve this issue fast.

Goodluck!

Please use plain text.
Usually Always Right
Steve_Brett

Hi Brya - and others

The issue with League of Legends was actually an issue with the link between Virgin Media and Cogent and required both parties to work together to resolve this. I understand that a fix was implemented last weekend and you should no longer be seeing issues with this.
Kind Regards,

Steve Brett
Help & Support Forum Team

Seen a useful post?Problem Solved?Fault with your service?

Please use plain text.