Forum Archive
The content on these pages may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on these pages to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. The posts and threads have been archived for reference only. It is not possible to reply to these posts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Mailbox unavailable

Been getting the message that my ntlworld.com mailbox is unavailable for a couple of days now.  Tried changing password as suggested but doesn’t help. Virgin media helpline claim the email address doesn’t exist even though I’m logged into it!  it’s j...

Dynamic DNS and CGNAT

Has anyone worked out how to get Dynamic DNS working?  It used to work and I was able to port forward/ use VPN onto home network etc.  But now it doesn’t and my external IP appears different to the IP that appears through NO-IP - so I think they are ...

Pw998c by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Strange message when posting to these forums

Apologies if this is not the correct place to post this.Every time I post a message in these forums, when I hit the red Post button, I see a message that says:Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid ...

Mike_L by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Survey broken?

Hi,I'm having trouble filling the survey I received after getting Virgin Media broadband. It's complaining I need to add at least one person above 18 years old on the household (which I have).Could you please have a look? I have some feedback I'd lik...

ankineri_0-1684162583657.png
ankineri by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix login not working on mobile.

I have Netflix included as part of my package and it works fine on my tv. But my mobile is suddenly asking me to login to the netflix app and then says password incorrect (which it's not). I then click the link to be sent an email to reset the passwo...

Jerry007 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling Stream Pack

Hi Recently joined VM. I added a sky sport pack via stream on the 30 Dec 22 which is on a 30 day rolling deal. This is my first and only stream pack. I have decided to cancelled it today within the 30 days from when I took it. However my stream cance...

No signal on tv

Spoiler  I recently switched to a virgin stream box and been happy with it but whenever I switch it off next time I use it my tv is not picking up the signal from it. The only way to get it back is to unplug the hdmi lead and put it back in and it is...

Stream box remote won't pair

Hi, we've had our stream box for a week and I've just got round to seeing it up. Unfortunately once the main screen comes up the remote flashes for a while with a white light, then flashes red and won't do anything at all.  Tried the suggestions for ...

Dracven by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Write for our Digital life blog

Would like to report this damage to the B-type cabinet outside my front door, it’s been like this fir over a year now, I’ve reported it several times but still not sorted???…..cabinet is situated @ 1 Inchkeith Wynd Inverkeithing Fife Scotland KY111FE...

Ballio by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos