Ask a question
Fresh as a Daisy
jjayshaa

Contract renewal

Hi,

I believe my VM contract is going to expire soon. Should I need ask VM to renew or it will be renewed

automatically? In both the cases how many months it will be renewed?Another 12 months or it will be renewed 30days rolling contract? Should I need to pay the same amount what I am paying currently or will it differ?

Regards,

sha

Please use plain text.
Superuser
Swt4ajp

Re: Contract renewal

hi

in regards to the renewal it will be auto renewed unless told by yourself to vm

also it may be the sameprice but the best way to check is calling vm on 150 (free of a vm landline)

thanks

Please use plain text.
Superuser
canveyboy

[ Edited ]

You dont need to renew contract, you will carry on paying and receiving the same services once the contract has run out and still be bound by the same terms and conditions of your packages.

The only difference / upside of  being "out of contract" is you can leave Virgin Media at any time (giving one months notice I think) and not being locked in for months or having to pay penalty fees for leaving within a contract period like some others if you develop ongoing issues with your services.

So basicly do nothing.

Please use plain text.
Human Answer Bank
VMCopperUser

It just becomes a 30 day rolling contract.  VM have been (so far) good about not trying to auto-renew 12/18/24 month contracts on people.

You will typically loose loyalty discounts when you come out of the main contract, If you dont receive them now then you should hopefully see no price changes.

----
I do not work for VM, but I would. It is just a Job.

I would also make websites for them, because the job never seems to require the website to work.

Read or Not ....
Please use plain text.