Ask a question
Emerging Talent
Moglet

Can't access Super Hub to change settings!

I'm trying to change the wireless channel on my Super Hub as the internet is constantly dropping YET AGAIN and now I can't even get access to the settings panel. I'm using the following address:

http://http://192.168.0.1/

The very same address I used previously to change the channel. It isn't working, the page just doesn't load up.

Any suggestions? I'm beginning to get annoyed with the constant dropouts now.

Please use plain text.
Superuser
Swt4ajp

Re: Can't access Super Hub to change settings!

have you tried to reboot it

GamesUnited Community, GamesUnited blog
Please use plain text.
Emerging Talent
Elsig

I have the same problem. I've rebooted it, but i still can't log in. The superhub is a pile of **** to be honest with you....just keep trying, eventually it will play ball and let you in.
Please use plain text.
Superuser
Swt4ajp

try a pin hole reset

if that doesnt work try http://192.168.100.1

GamesUnited Community, GamesUnited blog
Please use plain text.
Clever-clogs
RandomPhil86

Did any of you guys route your browser using the Webcache fix recently?

If you used the temporary fix (from personal experience) the browser would not load the SuperHubs settings login.

However the issue should be fixed now, so remove the webcache setting and you should be able to reach the Superhub login.
Please use plain text.
Freakishly Helpful
Lindsey_P

Hi Moglet,

Sorry that you're experiencing problems. When you are trying to access the configuration pages are you doing so using a direct wired connection?

If you are and you're still encountering issues logging into your Superhub please perform a pinhole reset on it and try again. If you've done all of this and the error continues, please post again so that we can investigate further.

Kind Regards,

Lindsey P

Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.
Making Waves
Bribo

I had my hub replaced today to try to fix this problem... it hasn`t.

Can`t log into hub at all, really frustrating.

I use quite a bit of port forwarding so need to get access to settings, but I can`t get in.

Seems to have happened a few days ago because I lost wireless connectivity to my laptop and phone.

Assumed the thing had gone back to defaults so I tried to set back to my personal settings but I can`t get in.

My hub is pathetic since i got my "FREE" speed doubling, seems VM have messed up. My hub was no problem before.

Sky look a decent answer to my problems at the moment.

Please use plain text.
Making Waves
Bribo

Been onto VM again today and they seem baffled.

After some thought I booted into safe mode with networking and tried to log into my hub, bingo it works every time, with no waiting at all.

I`m not tech enough to know why, but I am gonna re-install my system to see if that fixes it anyway.

Please use plain text.
Super-Solver
legacy1

[ Edited ]

If you have a proxy set in the browser or use a VPN and maybe TOR they can stop you getting to:
http://192.168.100.1

------------------Die-hard direct connection modem user :smileytongue:
Believing is catch 22 the VMDG280 should never of been made the Super hubs 1 & 2 could have been built better the years go by and we can't see the mistakes that were made to make things right.
The more that use modem mode the more we need IPv6: BQM, Outgoing ports test
Please use plain text.
Making Waves
mskll5

many thanks 192.168.100.1 worked and yes your right it do not hurt to say thanks i had to register to say but took less time then smashing the router with a hammer coz i couldn't get into it lol
Please use plain text.