Searching for something?
Human Answer Bank
James_G

Re: Can't access DepositFiles.Com

Hi AshleySmith,

Could you confirm if your issue is only with downloading form DepositFiles.com or are all downloads slow?

Regards,

James Gilbert

Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question.

Please can we ask you not to PM the Forum team unless requested to do so by us
Please use plain text.
Clever-clogs
AshleySmith

Hi James,

It's just DepositFiles.com again, all others are fine so perhaps it's their issue or a block in place by yourseleves?  Dl's are taking hours instead of minutes.

Please use plain text.
Trust Me, I’m a Doctor
Neil_D

Hi AshleySmith,

If all other downloads are fine then it is likely the load on their servers causing the issues. Have you tried to contect DepositFiles to ask them to investigate this?
Kind Regards,

Neil D
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.
Clever-clogs
AshleySmith

Hi Neil,

Yes I've contacted DepositFiles via their customer support section and have just had generic replies that don't reply to the issue at hand.

Their last reply in repsonse to a question regarding download speeds of 20 KB/sec for all files using the free service (not Gold)...

"Dear Customer!

DepositFiles.com provides the same high quality services to users from all regions of the globe, regardless of size download, download time,
the user's browser and other parameters. For this purpose, the system dynamic load distribution, the essence of which is to the principle:
"All users should be able to download large files and with good speed,"
as a priority in the download speed is given GOLD - users, other users can quickly download only the subject line: first one, then another.
The time spent in the queue (the very phrase "try again in 10 minutes") depends on various factors (the popularity of the file servers are DepositFiles of your network segment, and time of day. Etc.), chief among which is the file size.
The larger the file downloaded from your IP address before it, the more waiting time."

The customer support their end is pointless as they don't seem to read what you post and just send automated replies.

Any chance you can kindly look into this issue please Neil.  Tbh, it has only been happening again these past 2 weeks odd from my initial posting.  Prior to that things were fine.

All the best,

Ash

Please use plain text.
Clever-clogs
AshleySmith

Hi,

I got this further reply...

Dear Ashley!
In our service gold users have downloading priority. But every file in depositfiles.com you may download free. Downloading depends on Internet connection: tariffs , incoming and outgoing speed which may be different . Also it depends on types of connections, bandwidth and intermediate servers. In addition, the speed of downloading files from the site may differ with maximum speed of your connection because of busy channels and browser settings, network and intermediate nodes. As you see all these conditions may influence on your downloading speed.
Thank you,

Best regards, 

DepositFiles Team

I sent them this back as I'm really annoyed by their responses/lack of communication skills...

I really don't know what to say except I am really disappointed by the lack of customer service your company provides in response to issues brought to your attention on numerous occasions by my person and others.  I am well aware of my connection speeds, limitations and network and browser peripheries/settings, and "they are not at fault here".  I have spoken to VirginMedia engineers and they clearly state it is your issue that needs resolving.  Apologies for the tone this message may project but we're not getting anywhere with the poor and inconsequential replies.

Why won't you acknowledge the issue report and fix it?  Please.

Please use plain text.