Ask a question
Superuser
apcyberax

Re: Anyone else annoyed with Virgins service?

i removed the post myself and i dont know what the attitude taken by VM. but posts with topics like "Anyone else annoyed with Virgins service?" is not really something that should be on a support forum. are you wanting support or to complain.

if its support then please ask for it if its complain then here is the correct page http://www.virginmedia.com/myvirginmedia/contact/complaint-feedback.php

PS. sorry if my post was got to you. I have reread it and the way i wrote it was abit out of line. Sorry

Please use plain text.
Wizard
muggedoff1210

No worrys mate, not looking or a fight. But, i've literally spent at least a minimun of a hundred pounds calling call centres when its crashed. Then i'm asked(out of my own time) to jot down all sorts of information to sort the problem. I was happy to do this till the Engineer come out and told me it was the old wiring that was the problem. Two weeks later the same thing happened again. The readings where high when he left, but the line was fine so i left it. Now, i'm having to go through the same thing again. Is there any end to this? Do i have to continually take time off work to sort this out? What am i getting for my money? How much more do i have to spend on calling call centres when things go belly up? Ask yourself these questions and put yourself in my position. How angry would you be after several years of impecable service. Things start to go wrong. Rather than call someone and have it sorted, you have to spend your evenings digging up data from modems and logging things. This is my own time sorting stuff out that i'm paying for. Wan't to know how much i've been refunded for my troubles? 10 pounds!!!! The guy was only going to give me a fiver. It was only cos i kicked up that he gave me 10. WOW.

Any chance you have the customer service number?

Please use plain text.
Superuser
apcyberax

[ Edited ]

CS number would be 

Call 150 from your Virgin Media Phone. It's absolutely free.

Or call 0845 454 1111 from any other phone line.

if you calling from a mobile and have free minutes you might wanna try 

0151 477 7590 - same as 151 ann should cost you from mobile if you have free minutes

Please use plain text.