Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

275 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

3116 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Engineer no show

Hello. I had an engineer booked for today between 1-6pm. I waited in all day and the engineer was a no show with no communication at all. Checked my appointment status online and they’ve changed it to tomorrow 8-1pm! no happy about this. can I be com...

slow Volt

I have been with VM for twenty yearsI pay about £80 a month for just BB, I have voltI get nowhere near the speeds promised , sometimes 350 but usually lessVM turned out to investigate and fitted a new cable into my house last weekspeeds have now drop...

Resolved! Hub 5x - pausing message

Anyone else getting this message when trying to pause a connection? cheers Rich    [MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

IMG_8573.png
RichP2 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to get my first WiFi Pod

I have been having serious problems, just trying to order a wifi pod. Initial contact 14.2.2024, asked to do tests, Real Speed said it could not connect to the router.18.2.2024, tests tried again, still not connection to router . Wifi pod ordered26.2...

almark by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Hub 5 - Solid White Light - No internet access

Hi,I’ve installed the new Hub 5 router.checked the cables, I have a solid white light and a text to confirm equipment activate.When I connect to the router I can connect via my ipad and Android phone, however I’m getting information telling me the in...

Church80 by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

recover emails

hi all i managed to delete all my emails and no not in deleted folder anyway to recover  please

rayzor by On our wavelength
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

No internet AGAIN

I have had no internet since 7.45pm . Have rebooted hub. Have run remote test. Called Virgin who sent a txt link which means I am going around in circles and nothing getting done. There is a TV issues too but this is acknowledged on the Virgin sit fo...

WayWay by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Digging up edge of my driveway

Virgin media were out front today, assuming sorting my neighbors Internet.  I've come home from work and the edge of my driveway has been dug up, without my notice, to lay cable, and then bodged back up. Looks like they used the edge of my driveway t...

New internal box

Hi - I need a new interior box fitted, as ours broke during building work. I've seen elsewhere that Virgin Media do this for a £25 fee, which I'm happy with. I was wanting to get this booked in, and also enquire what type of box it would be? We had a...

IMG_0796.jpeg 31J2yEWY54L._SX342_SY445_QL70_ML2_.jpg

WiFi keeps dropping out

I can watch live TV and recordings but every few minutes whilst watching catch up or Netflix for example I have to reconnect my WiFi. I don’t have this problem upstairs only on my main tv in the living room