933 Posts

Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

259 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

3001 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Secondary account gone plus bitcoin threat/hack?

HiI'm hoping someone can helplast year I was able to access my secondary email account via webmail & computer.  I received info from virgin about setting app password which I did.  Since then I have been unable to access it but still receiving email ...

Hub 3 with pods only accepts connections to 2.4 GHz

I have a Hub 3 and a set of pods, all VM standard config - 2.4 and 5 GHz on same SSID etc. I noticed that our Fire TV was often buffering even though it's right next to the hub, and video calls on laptops often drop connection even though signal stre...

papanoob by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email not working since 15/04/24

Seems that there a lot of problems being reported since yesterday, 15/04/24, mainly concerned with the SMTP server for outgoing mail. For me, I get: 16/04/24, 23:04:47: SEND - sending mail message(s) - 1 message(s) in queue16/04/24, 23:04:47: SEND - ...

al67 by Superfast
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moved router

Hello I recently bought gig 1 broadband which was located in my dining room. I decided to relocate to my living room where I still had a wall box from when I had a TiVo tv box. I thought this would be okay and save me paying the call out fee for a te...

Router Overheating

Router red light showing and hot to the touch. Broadband working on all devices. Switched on and off but to no avail. Wish I could speak to somebody at VM about this.

Sudden drop in SamKnows RealSpeed to router

https://samknows.com/realspeed/ tests to my Hub 5x usually show download speeds of 1140-1142 Mbps (I am on the Gig1 Full Fibre package). However, since yesterday evening the tests to the hub struggle to achieve more than 250-300 Mbps. I have rebooted...

betaspin by On our wavelength
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network Routing Issue

Hi,I believe there is a routing issue with the Virgin network which is preventing me from accessing my work e-mail. I am trying to connect to 'id.nordcloud.com' but the connection times out. This problem only started today and has been working fine f...

tracert.png
plynch66 by Dialled in
  • 67 replies
  • 1 kudos

Issues with Outlook e-mail error (0x800CCC1A)

Like many users here I too am now having issues with this, nothing has changed my end to cause such a thing.Monday the 15th April was the last day I was able to receive e-mails on my client.I use Outlook 2007 and Windows 7, Nothing change my end, no ...

Mark26 by Tuning in
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos