Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

259 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

3002 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Wifi pod

My wifi pod has stopped working I need another how do I get one last time took an eternity to try and get one

Andy1982 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email dead from this morning

I cannot send or receive emails from my 2 addresses  @ntlworld.com.I'm using Windows Live Mail 2012 with Windows 7 (I know it's old but has never been any trouble).Webmail is working fine.Here is the error message:Unable to send or receive messages f...

Snoopdog by On our wavelength
  • 28 replies
  • 1 kudos

Renaming WiFi Pods not working

I have been attempting to rename one of my two WiFi Pods as it has somehow picked up the name "Lounge Pod (2) (2)" when it should only be "Lounge", being the only one at that location. If I select in Devices/Network in the VM Connect iOS app, (versio...

Almedia by Dialled in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

T3 timeouts and other fun

Hi there,noticed over the past few weeks that i'm getting random bursts of T3 timeouts,also yesterday in the morning, I lost a whole upstream channel - rebooting restored this, however it still isn't a good sign.I've checked both the online fault che...

Email not working since 15/04/24

Seems that there a lot of problems being reported since yesterday, 15/04/24, mainly concerned with the SMTP server for outgoing mail. For me, I get: 16/04/24, 23:04:47: SEND - sending mail message(s) - 1 message(s) in queue16/04/24, 23:04:47: SEND - ...

al67 by Superfast
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trouble logging in to Hub 4 / Macbook Air connection

HiWe're having two related issues which I think need posting together. I'd be grateful for any help please.1. We're having issues with a new Macbook Air having an extremely slow connection when connected to our Virgin broadband. It has an excellent c...

db101 by Tuning in
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sudden drop in SamKnows RealSpeed to router

Just poppin' in to mention I'm also having issues with drops in speed although I'm not in the York area. I noticed yesterday that my speed had dropped all the way down to 1.6 Mbs but upload speed remained at 100 Mbs? I've tried the following Rebooted...

gworf83 by On our wavelength
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos