Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

259 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2998 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Moved router

Hello I recently bought gig 1 broadband which was located in my dining room. I decided to relocate to my living room where I still had a wall box from when I had a TiVo tv box. I thought this would be okay and save me paying the call out fee for a te...

Unstable broadband connection

I have had years of totally reliable connection with Virgin Media until about 3-4 weeks ago. Since then I have been experiencing 'reliably unreliable' connection, with reduced bandwidth and dropouts tending to occur morning and evening. A VM engineer...

bqm220424.png bqm 190424.png

How to request replacement Hub/router?

Hi: My Super Hub 2 has started acting-up. Does anyone know how to request a replacement?It was in modem mode, but stopped working, so I disconnected all ethernet and performed a full pinhole reset as instructed by the support webpages. This got it wo...

PhilD9 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broken outside box

This is the state of my outside Virgin media box. Next door have removed their large hedge and now this mess is on view on the front of my house. The cable is also on show on the street. How do I get this fixed please?

BBAD9055-C6EE-4753-9A24-D7A9A00584CF.jpeg 3FA00674-B452-4C02-BB7E-E7B110EEA7AB.jpeg
Liz7171 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub 5 constantly drops out in modem mode

We had a hub 5 installed a few months gonas the old hub 4 constantly kept failing.  However just lately we are having excessive dropouts all day and night. we have it in modem mode as have some devices that won't work as they need 2.4.ghz we have a n...

Hub constantly dropping connection.

HiRecently my Hub 3 has repeatedly dropped connection, everything is affected, I have repeatedly tried to run service checks, They come back with responses saying come back in 23 hours, if there’s still a problem we will be in touch.I have restarted ...

Resolved! Internet keeps dropping in and out

HiI've been having issues for the past 3 days now where the WiFi keeps dropping. There's no issues in my area and an engineer is coming out to look at it but I'm wondering if the issue is potentially the main plug that gives the modem power? Or could...